The Bibb County Board of Education held its regular monthly meeting
on Jan. 19 and approved the Budget Calendar for Fiscal Year 2018. The
calendar includes dates for work sessions, public hearings and the final
adoption, all of which are subject to change.
- March 14 - Budget Work Session No. 1 (6 p.m.)
- April 11 - Budget Work Session No. 2 (6:30 p.m.)
- May 9 - Budget Work Session No. 3 (6 p.m.)
- May 23 - Fiscal/Support Services Committee review proposed operating budget for full board consideration.
- June 6 - Public Hearing No. 1 on proposed FY2018 Budget
- June 13 - Public Hearing No. 2 on proposed FY2018 Budget
- June 15 - Board Meeting for final adoption of FY2018 Budget
To view the latest edition of The
, which provides a summary of actions taken and information presented at Bibb County Board of Education meetings and work sessions, CLICK HERE
The Bibb County Board of Education will hold its regular
session Committee and Board meetings on the third Thursday of each month. The
Committee meeting will begin at 4 p.m. and the Board meeting will follow at
6:30 p.m. Unless otherwise noted, meetings will take place in the 4th floor Board Room
at the Central Office at 484 Mulberry Street in Macon.
Anyone wishing to address the Board should arrive 10 minutes
prior to the 6:30 p.m. meeting and fill out a request form.
The agendas will be posted prior to the meetings at https://simbli.eboardsolutions.com/Index.aspx?S=4013.
Approved Committee/Board Meeting Dates: